Systems Analyst Assistant
Diverse Computing, Inc.
11/11 - Current
· Python development on a Django framework.
· Systems support of our flagship product, eAgent.
Florida State University, Department of Mathematics
01/12 - Current
· Unix server support and administration.
· Technical support for faculty and staff. (Largely Mac OS X environment)
IT Support Technician
Florida State University, College of Communication and Information
06/11 – 11/11
· Technical support for faculty and staff.
· Troubleshoot Windows and Mac systems.
· Manage network devices.
It Support Technician/Systems Administrator
YMCA's of Tallahassee/Parkway Family YMCA
06/11 – 11/11
· User support for 30+ employees between 3 branches.
· System and software troubleshooting.
· Documentation of server and user situations.
Contracted IT Deployment
Challenger Learning Center
05/10 – 07/10
· Plan the deployment of an Active Directory for 40+ users.
· Set up and configure AD using windows Server 2003.
· Deploy AD across 2 VLANs spanning 40+ users.
Senior/Junior Systems/Database Administrator
Children’s Campaign, Inc.
· Administer and maintain a network for a small non-profit.
· Train interns coming in as well as manage them.
· Analyze and correct server conditions in relation to Windows Best Practices using Windows SBServer 2008.
· Assist in setting up a FreeNAS storage system using iSCSI targets.
· Clean and maintain a database holding thousands of constituents.
· Documentation of different tasks to assemble a training guide.
· Produce large document detrimental to the development of the company.
Customer Service Representative
Event Photography Group
· Work one-on-one with customers to find solutions to their problems.
· Help customers make choices purchasing their children’s photos.